NanoBlogger 3.4 RC1
NanoBlogger 3.4 RC1 released! Download the tarball
This release sees a significant overhaul in the code base, user
contributed patches, improved language support, and lots of bug
fixes, including many from the SF.net project
Thanks goes to everyone who encouraged me and in some cases even
contributed their own time and efforts to make this release
Changes (since 3.3):
- New action based command line interface.
- Updated documentation for new command line interface.
- Improved support for creating and storing various metadata
- Updated default configuration with sensible defaults.
- Improves Articles plugin support for multiple directories.
- Enhanced support and important fixes for Atom and RSS
syndication, including support for enclosures and better compliance
- Improved plugins facility allows disabling or replacing
specific global plugins per weblog and ability to load plugins
individually instead of a group.
- Configurable levels of archiving (e.g. disable month and day
- Much improved tracking and updating of relative weblog
- Reverts default layout provided by CSS and templates to simple
and clean design and removes several previously included CSS
- New functionality adds more reliable management of flat-file
- Usable Bash Completion examples.
- Several other bug fixes and minor improvements.