Ok, so I did a lot more renaming of variables and functions, trying to make them smarter, thus more self-explainitary. I've implemented primitive database functions, so now, every entry has it's own unique file which can be grouped into archives by month. Plus I replaced the older archiving functions, so I could generate seperate web pages for each month. Consequently, if your using the default style sheets and templates, the pages for each month are missing the style sheet. Of course, this is easily remedied by hand editing the link yourself. Oh well, the templates really ought to be rewritten anyways.
If you really, really want to comment, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org