NanoBlogger 3.4 released! Download the tarball
This release mainly focuses on improving stability and
To the NanoBlogger community, I send my regards. Your support,
your encouragement and feedback remains an invaluable contribution
to this project. Thank you!
Changes (since 3.3):
- Adds support for new "shortcode" style plugins. e.g.
- Adds new commands for creating and importing articles.
- Adds support for user defined break points via the entry
- Improved language support allows displaying early error
messages in desired language.
- Includes several optimizations which translates to noticeable
gains in overall speed.
- Adds additional control over amount and type of archives
- Improves management of flat-file databases.
- Includes numerous bug fixes.