NanoBlogger 3.2 Released! You can download the tarball
This release features many improvements and enhancements over
the previous version (3.1).
- Templates were converted to XHTML 1.1
- Customizable link and file generation
- Archives can now be updated by date
- Added new page-based plugins
- Added new API functions for writing plugins
- Improved speed of database querying, relies more on shell
globbing techniques instead of pipe filtering.
- Cache system is more reusable
- Improved editing and update processes
- Added many improvements to the included plugins
- Improved routines for setting relative links
- Updated documentation with a lot of new information