I updated the archiving code, so that archives are now generated in chronological order. So, instead of processing all the years for a particular month, it now processes all the months for a particular year. I also incorporated a patch from Daniel Schregenberger, which basically uses a modified version of the calendar plugin to generate a calendar for each monthly archive. I thought it was pretty clever.
I should also mention some changes I made to the templates. Basically, I renamed permalink.htm to permalink_entry.htm, copied default.htm to permalink.htm and moved default.htm to archive.htm. This sets up a logical framework for the new archive plugins I'm working on, deprecates the use of default.htm, plus the naming of the templates should make more sense now.
If you really, really want to comment, please mail email@example.com